Organized in 1859 as the Williamstown Baptist Mission in a schoolhouse outside of Slatington, our congregation moved to West Church Street Slatington in 1891. We soon outgrew that facility and in 1899 acquired the tract of land where our church presently stands.
On Sunday, June 3, 1900, the first public worship services were held in our church building at 509 Main Street where we worship today.
ALL ARE WELCOME
Our congregation extends a warm and friendly welcome to all who seek a relationship with our Lord.
Join us Sundays at 10:45 am for
Lord's Day Worship!
Rev. James W. LeVan, Pastor
509 Main Street, Slatington, PA 18080